Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We are pleased to welcome all new and returning students to the Academy.
Although we cannot meet you in person during the Orientation Week, we have put together all the essential information in this page for you.
- Subject Guides on resources related to your subject discipline
- Library Guides for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students about facilities and resources that the Academy Libraries has in store for you.
- Library Guide on Plagiarism Prevention and Citing Sources which will be particularly useful when you have assignments to work on.
The Library staff is happy to help you with finding information and learning resources that you may need for your study. Feel free to contact us by phone, WhatsApp or email.
You can access our services and resources anywhere anytime. Make sure you find out how to find and access them.
Library Guides for Students
Click on the above guides to find out:
- How to use Primo@Lib, the Library Catalogue
- Your Library Privileges
- Online Resources that you can access anytime anywhere
Plagiarism Prevention and Citing Sources
Take this online quiz and claim a special gift from the Library Counters.