nkoda is a digital music score application that provides access to millions of pages of scores from the world’s leading publishers, including Bärenreiter, Boosey & Hawkes, Breitkopf & Härtel, Faber and Casa Ricordi. Users can browse, download and mark up the scores. From solo piano scores to orchestral hire materials, all contents can be accessed on your phone, tablet or desktop.
You can use the relevant App Store links below to download the nkoda app on your own personal device(s):
If you cannot access the app stores, please visit https://www.nkoda.com/download
(1) Open the application, nkoda will show the "Explore an entire library on your device" page. Click "Log in".
(2) Click the "Institution" button on the Log in page.
(3) Type "The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts" and select the Academy.
(4) Sign in with your Academy Network ID, e.g. email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and password to proceed.
(5) Please enter your name and your academy email address to create your nkoda account details.
(6) Click to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
(7) Finally, click Yes and continue as a member of "The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts"
(8) A green banner will show to let you know that ‘You are signed in as a member of The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts’.
Click below for some basic tutorials on how to use the nkoda app.